Thursday, September 14, 2006

hi. i'm bored.. ):
alone at home with so much to do.
but, i'm bored & i'm lazy.
i haven't even do a single piece of art.
maths; forget it.
urrrgh..
ok, whatever shit.
i'm gona do art after this.
i promised. *finger crossed*
i'm gg back to school tomorrow.
oh, i miss them!
i'm not the '' Red Eyed Peas " anymore okay.
no no. i'm the normal Lin again.
wahaha. just you wait & see.
hehe.
heard from Sya that Fiza & Shaf skipped yesterday's Maths Remedial.
Soo bad la you girls.
But Sya & Falah stayed on. Soo baik.
hehe. hmph..
I have a tummyache now. Ahhh!
guess I ate my medicine without
eating breakfast first.
shittos! Stupid Lin. Stupid Lin.
Mom never even call me from her shop.
think she's busy or something.
haiyooooh.
Gona watch White Chicks at HBO while doing my art
even tho I've seen that movie like 2 times already.
nvm lor.
Oh, I'm so sad I'm not sick anymore.
hehe. weird.
that's all for today aey.
Let me finish all the overdue works.
see you girls tomorrow okay!
whatever homework tell me okay!
anything teacher said tell me okay!
thanks.
bye-bye!
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home